Entertainer Application Form
Thank you for your interest in participating in New Sudbury Days!
We are accepting submissions for entertainment until July 21, 2017.
The events will be held at various venues, including our outside main stage in the New Sudbury Shopping Centre parking lot and other outside neighbourhood park venues on August 26 and 27, 2017.
Sets at the New Sudbury Shopping Centre will be 1 to 1/2 hours in length. Sets at the other event locations will be negotiated with the artist/group.
We are seeking performances for the following dates/times:
- Ridgecrest Playground: Saturday morning pancake breakfast
- Rotary (Adanac) Park: Saturday evening pre-outdoor movie
- Twin Forks Playground: Saturday mid-day BBQ
- Westmount Playground: Sunday evening pre-fireworks
- New Sudbury Shopping Centre: 2 performances Sunday afternoon
Priority will be given to entertainers who meet the following objectives:
- Entertainment is appropriate for family audiences
- Performances present minimal logistical requirements
- Entertainers are representative of the diversity and culture of New Sudbury
The venue selection is determined by the New Sudbury Days organizing committee based on a number of criteria including; size of performing group, expected attendance, technical requirements and the availability of locations.
Performing groups will receive a small honorarium as compensation.
We will provide sound equipment for the New Sudbury Shopping Centre stage as well as the support of a sound technician. We may provide minimal sound equipment at our other venues, depending on the requirements of the artist(s). Most performances will be held outside, weather permitting, however at some venues, an alternate indoor location may be available.
Note that your personal information will be kept confidential.
Please make sure you fill in all information marked with a star, and include a photo with your submission.